HOW TO APPLY?
- Choose the program you would like to apply for.
- Create your account.
- Fill in your profile with personal details
- Collect your application documents and upload them onto your profile
- Click the ’APPLY NOW’ button
- Once you have submitted your application online, we will give you feedback as soon as possible and initiate an online interview with you. One of the aims of the interview is to assess your command of English or Russian, as a result of which submitting a language exam certificate is not a requirement for getting the admission. You can expect questions about your motivations, future plans, previous studies, etc. The duration of the interview is about 10 minutes.
- Upon reception of your application materials and online interview being completed, our Admissions Committee makes a decision about your admission and we issue a Conditional Acceptance Letter if you are eligible for the program. If you have not been successful in applying for our program, you will also be provided with such feedback.
- After receiving the Conditional Acceptance Letter, you are asked to transfer the tuition fee along with application fee which is non-refundable.
- Transfer the tuition fee along with application fee of into the bank account of our University. Please note that once you made the payment, the application fee is non-refundable.
Bank account details:
Bank name: ING Bank Śląski S.A. O/Dąbrowa Górnicza
Bank address: 40-086 KATOWICE, Ul. Sokolska 34
Account holder: Akademia WSB, ul. Cieplaka 1c, 41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza, Poland
IBAN: PL 05 1050 1227 1000 0023 3028 9576
PAYMENT TITLE : *IMPORTANT: When you transfer ANY fees to the university, make sure to send the sum in NET. You should always ask for bank transfer charges at your local bank.
**IMPORTANT Please make sure to indicate your NAME, SURNAME, and PROGRAM NAME you applied for in the bank transfer.
- Once you have paid the fees, please upload the proof of payment onto your profile.
- After the reception of your tuition fee, your Final Admission Letter will be issued.
- To be able to start your studies at WSB University in Poland, you may need a special student visa entitling you to a Residence permit for study purposes. To learn everything you have to know about visa requirements, please visit dedicated pages of Polish consulates/embassies that operate in your home country.
- In case you need assistance, please contact our International Office via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or the phone (00 48 32 295 93 16).